AZOVLLOYD P&I SERVICES LTD was established in 1992 to provide insurance related services, claims handling and assistance in shipping. The breakdown of the Soviet Union destroyed the state monopoly embraced the economy of all states entered into USSR. It opened new opportunity both for Companies, wishing to serve the P&I insurance market, and for P&I Clubs and SOL providers to select their Correspondents on the competitive basis.
The first appointment of Azovlloyd P&I Service Ltd as a Club’s Correspondent was granted by UK P&I Club and WOE. Nowadays Azovlloyd P&I Service Ltd represents as a Correspondent nearly all Clubs of IG.
In the course of its development Azovlloyd P&I Service Ltd pursued the goal to establish a business network system of an appropriate quality and reliability level in every major maritime cities, capable of self-controlling and quick response to the principals' needs, which is managed and controlled from the company’s headquarters located in Mariupol, Ukraine and branch offices throughout Ukraine in Odessa, Ilychevsk, Sevastopol, Berdyansk, Kiev.
Azovlloyd P&I Service Ltd is largely involved in surveying, claims handling, loss prevention, risk control and legal consultancy in shipping.
Azovlloyd P&I Service Ltd is involved in handling personal injury and stowaway cases and also in ensuring that its principals and customers receive the best possible legal assistance, when needed.
In December 2000 Azovlloyd P&I Service Ltd has quite successfully passed ISO 9002 auditing by Bureau Veritas Quality International.
Azovlloyd P&I Service Ltd is constantly concerned with quality improvement of the services. The staff members, irrespective of seniority and expertise acquired in the company, should strictly observe the general and particular rules and company's customary procedures and standards and follow in-house training courses, held periodically on a pre-fixed but flexible agenda, or whenever necessary, without any disruption of the company’s business. The Quality manager, as the management representative, has defined authority to maintain, verify and report on the performance of the company's system and individual performance on basis of objective criteria and evidence.
Azovlloyd P&I Service Ltd is being honoured to act as a correspondent for the P&I Clubs and SOL insurers:
- UNITED KINGDOM MUTUAL STEAM SHIP ASSURANCE ASSOCIATION (BERMUDA) LTD
- THE WEST OF ENGLAND SHIP OWNERS MUTUAL INSURANCE ASSOCIATION (LUXEMBOURG)
- THE STEAMSHIP MUTUAL UNDERWRITING ASSOCIATION (BERMUDA) LTD
- THE BRITANNIA STEAM-SHIP INSURANCE ASSOCIATION LIMITED.
- THE LONDON STEAM-SHIP OWNERS' MUTUAL INSURANCE ASSOCIATION LIMITED.
- THE STANDARD STEAMSHIP OWNERS’ PROTECTION & INDEMNITY ASSOCIATION LTD
- THE NORTH OF ENGLAND PROTECTING AND INDEMNITY ASSOCIAITION LIMITED WITH NEWCASTLE P&I ASSOCIATION
- THE SWEDISH CLUB SVERIGES ANGFARTYGS ASSURANS FORENING.
- AMERICAN STEAMSHIP OWNERS MUTUAL PROTECTION AND INDEMNITY ASSOCIATION, Inc.
- BRITISH MARINE LUXEMBURG S.A.
- THE SHIPOWNERS’ MUTUAL PROTECTION & INDEMNITY ASSOCIATION (Luxembourg)
- THE JAPAN SHIP OWNERS’ MUTUAL PROTECTION & INDEMNITY ASSOCIATION
- RUSSIAN P&I POOL
- TERRA NOVA INSURANCE COMPANY LTD
- INGOSSTRAKH INSURANCE COMPANY
- HIH CASUALTY and GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY
- AGHINA SHIPOWNERS MUTUAL ASSURANCE ASSOCIATION
- OSPREY UNDERWRITING AGENCY LIMITED
- CHINA SHIPOWNERS MUTUAL ASSURANCE ASSOCIAITON
- THE SOUTH OF ENGLAND P&I ASSOCIATION